In the Clubhouse
Smart casual and appropriate for specific events.
On the Course
Plus 2s and Plus 4s are permitted on the golf course with long socks of any colour
If in doubt please ask for advice in the Professional’s Shop
Mobile phone conversations are not permitted in the Clubhouse and on the Course, except for emergency calls.
In case of Medical Emergencies please phone the Pro Shop on 01903 783732
Would Members and Guests kindly observe the following for the enjoyment of all.
- Please before leaving a bunker, fill up and smooth over holes and footprints either made by yourself or others.
- Please repair pitch marks and divots either made by yourself or others.
- Be ready to play at all times. Keep up with the group in front and do not hold up groups behind.
- Lost ball – if the player believes their ball could be difficult to find, PLAY A PROVISIONAL, if on reaching where you believe your ball is and it is apparent the ball will not be easy to find, wave the group behind through, do not wait five minutes before doing this.
- Prevent unnecessary damage.
- Practice on the course is prohibited; this causes severe damage to fairways and greens.
- Do not allow flag stick to drop onto green; gently place on the ground.
- Stand away from the hole whilst attending flagstick.
- Do not take buggies or trolleys between bunker and green i.e. on fringes and surrounds.
PRIORITY ON THE COURSE
- Any Group playing a full round is entitled to pass a group playing shorter rounds. The term “Group” includes a single player.
- Invite quicker groups to play through for the enjoyment of all.
- It is a group's responsibility to keep up with the group in front. If it loses a clear hole and is delaying the group behind it should invite the group behind to play through irrespective of the number in that group. Where a group has not lost ground on the group ahead, but it is clear that the group behind can play faster, it should invite the quicker group to play through.